21 November 2014

I'm Thankful!

In honor of Thanksgiving next week, I decided to write about what I am thankful for:

  • An AMAZING Math Team at my Site and in the District.  The road hasn't been easy with our implementation of CCSS, but we stick together and work harder so that it's the best for our students.
  • A FANTASTIC AVID Site team.  Our Coordinator works so hard on a limited budget.  We've raised hundreds of $ so we can take the kids to UCLA and UCI next month.
  • Two TA's (and an acting TA) who are the BOMB.  Without them I would be drowning in paperwork and even more stressed.
  • A soccer team and athletic program that have allowed me to contribute, even with my other commitments.  
  • My Freshman AVID students who remind me every day why I teach!!  They drive me crazy sometimes, but we are a family. Below you can see the pictures I presented each student with positive words their classmates used to describe them.
  • And of course my family who supports my long hours, stressed nights, and extra spending.

2014 Fall Freshman AVID

No comments:

Post a Comment